Monday, August 8, 2011

Is this relationship going to work?

Me and my gay boyfriend are going out and its been 2 weeks since he asked me out. we have hung out a few times due to highschool tennis matches but thats it, so technically we havent gone on a public date of any kind... we are both very busy highschool juniors and i have a part time job while he overtly involved in school... we both have many things in common such as 4.0 students, tennis players, gay,.. but everytime i actually find time to do something with him, he shuts me down cuz he is busy with something... i trust that he likes me or else he wouldnt ask me out,,, however i began to think about how he got dumped 3 weeks prior to him asking me out (five weeks now that he got dumped by his x) so im worried he is on rebound or something... in addition, i am very open and pionate when we talk, but i feel like he is holding back... so idk if its because he even is serious about this whole relationship thing (if you can call it that just yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment