Thursday, August 18, 2011

She married me with the intent of changing me now she is disillusioned and has lost hope for the marriage?

I am a early 30's blue collar worker. She is a college educated girl from a very academically geared family. I was in management when she met me and I said that she inspired me to go back to school to be eligible for future promotions. She umed that she could shape and mold me into a academic snob who is voraciously climbing the ladder fighting my way to the top. I said that as long as I am making a good wage and I am happy with my job then thats probably where I will stay (in the mid to high $20 range) she thinks it's a waste and I should keep pushing and she thinks thats what a "man" should do. Being complacent to her is a turn off but I told her she knew I was a technician and not an executive when she met me but she said "I thought I could change you, but I was wrong, this won't work." She has been lying to her family about my "accomplishments" She will not flex, compromise or bulge. Does not feel she has to.. In so many words she said it's over unless she changes her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment