Thursday, August 18, 2011

I want to marry my best friend who is going through a bad divorce how long will i have to wait?

Hi, I want to marry my best friend who is going through a divorce after a year of a failed marriage.His wife has even filed a sec498a IPC against him and his family which is making it all the more difficult for him.His wife is having an extra-marital affair and has made my friend's life hell by false dowry accusations.We have been friends for last 12 years and I really can't see him in pain; i wish to dedicate my life to bring him out of this mess.His mother has even got our horoscopes matched and she really likes me.I just want to know how long will i have to wait for his legal proceedings to get over so that i can propose marriage to him and also how should i convince my parents for the same? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment