Saturday, August 13, 2011

Girls like bad boys? help with girls?

i used to like this girl in ....i acted like someone i wasnt(i tried to be a bad boy like james dean, marlon brando, etc, cuz they get all the girls...so i walked big like them, acted tough, wore leather, tight pants, boots, aviators, answered teachers, and there was this point that i even punched a hole in the wall cuz of my jealousy over a joke and many people saw that...stupid decision...my thumb is ****** up now and cant punch properly...my hand was severely bleeding that time).....my hypothesis is around start of cles(around june~september), i think she was the one who liked me, and she started hating and not talking to me around october till end of school year...idk why...i think its because i kept ignoring her and **** and kept fantasizing about other hot girls lol....when i asked help from her friends, they told me to be myself and just apologize for the **** ive done..i did that but nothing happened, she was still numb and ****, even dissed me at prom etc...what annoys me the most is that almost everyone in the batch votes for our relationship,all my friends and others say we look good together,they say im good looking and so is she, but she doesnt agree wth (she used to laugh though when we were teased alot..)...and she used to laugh at jokes when we were paired together, whenever i teased her, put my arm around her and **** but around october she suddenly hated me....do u think its because of me ignoring her and treating her like trash? now i dont wanna look for a relationship anymore cuz i might get busted again...back in grade school there was this girl i like, her friends told me she liked me too, but she hated me cuz i said in a txt to her friend that shes y..lol i wouldnt say shes fat cuz she wasnt -.- good thing were friends now though.........so which do you think is better? be yourself? or be someone your not? because in my case im not accepted whether im myself or not..no one loves me......-.- very sad life..........

No comments:

Post a Comment