Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Am I over reacting or was this a bit rude?

I was meant to be going on a night out with a few of my friends, it was beginning to get late and I couldn't get hold of them so I asked my best male friend (we are very close) if he would come out and spend some time with me seeing as my granddad had just died and I didn't want to be left alone all evening. He said yes that he would come out and to give him a text if I still don't hear from my friends. But when I text him back to ask what time we were going out he phoned me up saying he was too tired to go out and only said yes because he thought I was going out with my other friends. It really sucked that I was let down by both people on the one night I didn't want to be on my own...what am I meant to say to this? did he do anything wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment